- FLOAT customers will be not allowed to float while under the influence of drugs or alcohol. Clients are responsible for notifying FLOAT staff if they are on any medications that may affect their ability to float safely (ie., medications whose side effects include lowered blood pressure, vertigo, nausea, or extreme drowsiness).
- If you are under the care of a physician for any severe illness or are pregnant, you will be required to notify the FLOAT staff. A doctor's clearance may be required before floating.
- Clients will not be allowed to float if they have Manic Panic hair color products, sorry.
- FLOAT reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.Clients will not be allowed to float if they have Manic Panic hair color products, sorry.
- All pre-paid packages & gift certificates sales are final, although you may be able to share or gift your services to another. Please contact FLOAT if you would like to do so.
- All art sales are final. Please make your selection carefully.
Cancellation or rescheduling an appointment:
Due to the popularity of our unique services, we highly recommend you make a reservation in advance for any of our services. However, we will always do our best to accommodate your requests. A major credit card is required to hold group or dual service reservation (s).
Please advise us upon booking of any ailments, disabilities, pregnancy or any special needs. Consumption of drugs or alcohol before treatments is not recommended, and you will not be allowed to float while under the influence.
To avoid a cancellation fee of the full service price, cancellations and changes to your reservation should be made at least 24 hours prior to your Spa visit.. This includes all gift certificates or coupons. We encourage you to arrive at least 15 min early, late arrivals may result in a shortened or forfeited appointment., as we can not adversely affect the next customer.